Ready to order, but not sure what to do next?
It’s simple! Here are several options when it comes to ordering:
Your first option when it comes to ordering is to simply pick up the phone and give us a call during our normal business hours. This way one of our friendly label specialists can be assigned to help you with your custom labeling needs. A sales rep will walk you through the ordering process and also give recommendations to make your label stand out the most. We are always happy to help with any questions or concerns you might have.
The second option is to have us call you! Please send us a request through our contact page and one of our friendly representatives will get in contact with you within 24 hours to guide you through the purchasing process. Make sure to always keep in mind, everything we make is custom tailored to your needs. This is why it is impossible for us to quote prices online, as each customer’s labeling needs are different and therefore going to be quoted depending on the following factors.
You may be wondering what we need from you to place an order…
1) Artwork/Logo: to process your order our factory needs an Illustrator or PDF file of your label. It is best to provide vector artwork, so the label is properly scaled to size. This way we can provide you with the most accurate quote.
2) Clients Specific Preferences: We need to know any important details you are looking for in your trims. For example, if you want a woven label, we can assist you in finding the type of fold and cut that best suites your needs. If you already have an idea of what you want this will expedite the process even more. (Here is a Chart of the Folds and Cuts we provide for labels.)
Similarly, hang tags can have several important details we will need to know such as size, shape, stock thickness, stock type, number of colors on each side, string type, safety pins, drill hole or grommet. If you aren’t sure about any of this then we can send you samples to help guide you in finding a direction that you would like to proceed.
The Basic Specifications:
- Size & Shape
- Size Breaks (Small, Medium, Large, etc.)
- Colors (Please provide Pantone colors when possible)
- Stock Type & Thickness (if quoting hang tags)
- Backing Type (if quoting patches)
3) Quantity: How many of these products do you need? We normally quote a range of quantity breaks, so you can get the best possible deal. Keep in mind that we do have minimums, which are listed on each product page. However, our friendly staff will often work with you if it is your first order with us.
At CBF Labels we bring your apparel trim dreams to life! Feel free to ask any questions during the process. Our CBF representatives pride themselves on providing excellent, one-on-one customer service. We are excited to help you with all of your label and trim needs. Please call us or send us a message. We look forward to hearing from you soon!